Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Update: Great News

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give you an update from my last Dr. visit on Friday. The Dr. informed me that...are you sitting down, because thank God I was..lol " I AM IN REMISSION". Yes, you read right, I am in remission and this means that I am on step closer to my transplant. Now it makes things so much easier for me. NOW,  I just need a DONOR asap. So it is so much more important for everyone to Register and Donate. This will not only help me but others in my situation. I guarantee they will be just as grateful as I am. Please don't forget to register at www.marrow.org. Registration is free and they mail you the kit to the comfort of your own home.

Also, for those of you who would like to donate, please do so to paypal address lizquesada.leukemia@gmail.com. Transplant expenses are extremely costly, specially that I will be having mine done at a hospital 4 hours away from my home town. This would help pay for medical expenses my insurance does not cover, housing expenses, food, gas, and medications. Please help, but most importantly, please register to donate.

TY and I will keep you updated.

XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment